Our October was filled with so many adventures, mixed emotions of the wedding being really over and many, many pictures of precious baby Madilyn.
1. We visited the Fort Langley Cranberry Festival, where we found beautiful flower arrangements & too many cute decor items to even explain. My favourite finds? Monkey Butter Peanut Butter (the white chocolate pretzel flavour is to die for) & the Suburban Spoon and Reel Mac & Cheese food trucks.
2. We went on an adventure to the wonderful world of Krause Berry Farms. I honestly don’t know how I went so long without visiting this little Langley gem – but now that I’ve been there, I’m hooked. Plus, they have a fruit winery. How could you not love that? My favourite is the Blackberry Port and the Raspberry Wine. Trust me, you will want to try them!!
3. Madilyn was adorable. As always 🙂 Jess and I babysit her for the very first time in October, and despite a few setbacks we had a ton of fun. Needless to say we learned quite a bit about bottle makin’ diaper changin’ and baby rockin’ but we wouldn’t have wanted to learn it with anybody else!
4. I spent another day on set in the eery town of Wayward Pines with Daryl and Layla way out in Agassiz. They dressed us up like weird townfolk and fed us unlimited amounts of coffee, chocolate covered almonds and iced tea. All around one of the best graveyard shifts ever.
5. We drank plenty of wine and ate an unreasonable amount of brie with cranberries, honey, brown sugar and walnuts. And consumed lots of delicious coffee.
6. We moved! Well, half moved. The boxes moved into our new home late October, but the big stuff was moved in early November. We probably could have done it all together in one move, but I’m a wee bit impatient and wanted to jump the gun as soon as possible. Jess wanted to wait. Me = whimsical, him = logical. This pretty much sums up our relationship. I don’t have any pictures of our new place yet but once things get put away there will be some, I promise!
We didn’t really do anything for Hallowe’en, just was working nights and I was in the middle of packing things, so I just spent time with my parents and handed out candy to the little ghosts and gowlings from their house!
How was your October – are you finding ways to embrace fall yet?